Are you passionate about marriage?
We’re always looking for qualified counselors passionate about promoting and supporting marriage. Married Life Coaching and Counseling offers specialized treatment for couples while continuing to treat the whole family. We are a positive, low-stress environment in a residential neighborhood and a quiet, historical building.
- A Master’s Degree in clinical counseling or marriage and family therapy is required.
- Prefered EFT Externship completed. Will work with the intern or therapist desiring to complete EFT Trainings
- A passion for and belief in marriage
- Strong Christian beliefs and character
- Being a team player with a growth mindset
- Being teachable
- Possessing a hard work ethic
- Being a good communicator.
To apply: please submit a resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with the following information:
- Describe your experience as a counselor
- Any specific areas of interest professionally to be considered for this specialized position.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: From $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
Master’s Degree (Required)
Office location: 2106 Braewick Circle, Suites 201 & 202, Akron, OH 44313
For questions and more information about our practice please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.